About the Japanese Learners category

Hello beautiful Japanese learners
日本語学習者の皆さん、どうも。 :star_struck:

This section is dedicated to all our Japanese students :100:

Here you can share your learning experience, ask for advice, and ask general questions about the Japanese language.

Do you have a grammatical question? You couldn’t figure out what that expression in your favorite show meant? Our team is here to clarify all your doubts. :relieved:
Moreover, in this section you will be able to speak about all of your favorite Japanese shows and start a discussion around the plot, the characters and all what interests you.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you
皆さんのご連絡をお待ちしてます。 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I tried to start a new topic a few hours ago but it’s still being held hostage by the spam bot, lol.

Do new topics usually take 24 hours to post? Longer? I’m just curious as that would affect my engagement here :slight_smile:

Seems like I can’t make new topics :frowning: (I tried making one 3 days ago and it’s still being held hostage by the spam bot. )

Shame. Seems like the forums could be more useful.

Hi!

I’m sorry to hear you are having problems creating new posts.
Did you give it a title?
I will check out what’s the problem :slight_smile:

Here’s what it says: Our automated spam filter, Akismet, has temporarily hidden your post in My Learning Diary for review.

This was almost two weeks ago…so I don’t think I’ll be that eager to start new topics. I have a bunch of pictures from my last Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) in Japan in 2019 that I wanted to share, but I won’t if it’s going to take 2 weeks to approve…