Age restrictions

Hi there,
I am interested in using this in my classroom. I teach grades 7 and 8 Spanish. I am wondering if the content for 12 and under will be suitable for them. I am unable to see what they have access to, but have clicked on some shows from my end that do not look suitable to the classroom. Does anyone have experience with this?

1 Like

I wish there were ratings or content notifications. There are plenty of shows I have clicked on that are not ‘suitable’ for any age. I personally choose the cooking and travel shows. The others are hit and miss as far as throwing in demeaning behavior. I watched some very good ones thought too. It looks like they started a category for kids. I am not sure if there is a way to lock it down to only those selections though.

1 Like

Hi!

Hi,

Thank you for both your feedback, tagging the shows with the recommended age range is a good idea.

Moreover, we just launched a program for teachers and schools. Give it a look :slight_smile:

Here is the link; Lingopie for Teachers and Schools

Content descriptions maybe more accurate than age recommendations. I am in my fifties and ‘still’ don’t have the desire or ‘maturity’ to see someone dance around in their birthday suit in the music section or see someone profane the unitive act in the drama section. Thanks!

1 Like