ALL NEW! LingoKids

We have BIG NEWS! You’ve been asking for it - and it’s finally here: LingoKids is now available for Spanish learners! :star_struck:

Convert your children’s screen time into an educational activity by teaching them Spanish. :tv: :es:

LingoKids provides a safe environment for children and their families to learn while watching TV and having fun. Hundreds of cartoons, movies and series from Spain, Mexico, Argentina and more are available. Don’t miss out!

Watch it here: https://lingopie.com/app/catalog/kids/spanish

9 Likes

This is some very exciting news!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

This is soooo cool! I actually think this one of the best ways to make the learning of a language interesting for kids, mixing the fun of watching a show while also learning something new! Congratulations!

4 Likes

I completely agree. Kids also learn everything very fast so it is such a good opportunity to learn something new by watching TV ! :tv:

2 Likes

Nice! I will definitely check this out with my son!!

3 Likes

My kids are watching TV anyway, so it is a great option that they are learning a new language while watching series and movies. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Great idea! I wish I had this tools when I was a child :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I’m so happy that is is a thing for my lil ones. I taught myself some Spanish as a child watching shows with subtitles. This is a great thing for my family

3 Likes