Allow pop quiz to be turned off in account settings

I really prefer to finish watching something and then quiz at the end, the pop quizzes feel like little pop up ads to me and it is annoying having to always click on them and exiting out to make them go away. I study Russian and often click on words I already know because I am figuring out how a prefix or grammar changes the word, so doing the pop quiz isn’t useful for me since I often remember the meaning.

3 Likes

Hi Quirky,
Thank you for sharing your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:
If you are not interested in taking the pop quiz you can simply click on arrow icon in the right of the pop quiz and it will put it aside.
I hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for your response to the above post. The pop quiz is something I find very annoying as well. I know you don’t have to take it when it pops up. I just click it away. But it’s super annoying that it pops up and interrupts the show. It would be really nice to have a way to turn it off so that it doesn’t pop up when you’re watching a show.

1 Like

Hi!

It is actually a smart idea to provide the option of disabling the pop quiz if desired. I appreciate your feedback. :relieved:

1 Like