Any A2/B1 story book to recommened?

Hello!

Does anybody have any storybook to recommend?

I’m trying to read/listen to “Le Alchemie” by Paulo Coelho. But it’s too advanced for me.

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your message!
I can recommend you some classic stories in the French culture. You can read them in an easier version.

*(A2) Les Trois Mousquetaires (Alexandre Dumas) publishers Hachette Français Langue Étrangère.

(A2) Le Prisonnier du Temps (Adam Roy) publishers Hachette Français Langue Étrangère.

(A2) Les misérables (Victor Hugo) publishers Hachette Français Langue Étrangère.

(B1) Cyrano de Bergerac (Savinien) publishers Hachette Français Langue Étrangère.

(B1) Les aventures d’Arsène Lupin (Maurice Leblanc) publishers Hachette Français Langue Étrangère.

(B1) Vingt mille lieues sous les mers (Jules Vernes) publishers Hachette Français Langue Étrangère.

I am pretty sure you can find some of these titles online too.
Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.
Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Good afternoon! It seems I was late to the last conversation meeting. Please let me know the next time you plan on having this type of activity. Would love to join. My French is horrible. Although if pressed I can get food and essentials…smile

Hi! Thank you for your message! I will post here in our forum our next Open class. And regarding your French, the more you try the more you improve! :grinning: :blush: :cherry_blossom: