BIG NEWS: LingopieMusic is finally here!

Hi LingoFam, are you ready to sing and dance? :dancer: :musical_note:
Lingopie music is finally here for FREE, sing your way to learning Spanish.
Write in the comments what music and artists you would like to see on the platform.
Click the link below and get started: :fire:

3 Likes

Cool, thank you! I’m just starting learning Spanish but I love learning through songs. I really like this song: ### La Tortura - Shakira ft. Alejandro Sanz
Would it be possible to add it to Lingopie Music ? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Mario!
Thank you for you recommendation :slight_smile:
We will add it very soon :dancer:

1 Like

I like the idea of learning through songs! Has LingoPie ever considered adding β€œintros” before the content (songs or even TV shows) that help the learner focus their attention on a few specific things? For example, someone from LingoPie comes on screen for 20-30 seconds before the content loads and says β€œThis is a song about [whatever]. Listen for the phrase [something that repeats a few times], which means X. You may notice that the singer uses the phrase [something slang], which is an idiomatic expression that means X.” This kind of context would help me listen for the phrases you point out and feel like I walk away having learned at least one or two specific things.

2 Likes

Wow! This is an amazing idea. I love it. :heart_eyes:
We can definitely see if we can implement it.

1 Like

When would some Italian songs be added to LingopieMusic? :wink: Any chance to see it soon? :smiley: I’d love to learn Italian through songs, too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Mario,

We are going to add new languages very soon :heart_eyes: :it:

2 Likes