Can someone please recommend a Spanish film in which they speak slow and clearly?

I am a new Spanish learner, when I read Spanish I can understand perhaps 60% and I can speak what I need to get across but with atrocious grammar. I could not find any Spanish films on lingopie where they are not speaking fast. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Ned

3 Likes

Hi! I can recommend to you two kinds of films I’m sure you’re going to like them, one is a short film and the other is a long one.

The short one is called “Mauro y Olivia”. Its dialogues are short and very easy to follow, and also its production is really nice.

Here is the link: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie

And the other one is “La gran vida”, even though this is a bit harder to follow than the previous one, its storyline is awesome! Below I leave you the link:

Remember that LingoPie provides the option of slowing the video whenever you have a problem and, besides, you can clic each word so that you can learn and understand even faster!

Hope you enjoy these films! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi, I can recommend you 3 short movies that are great for beginners.

1. BETA: A short movie about the life of a Spanish couple. The short is very funny and easy to follow.

2. IN THE CLOUDS: An Argentinian short movie about love, cultural differences and how everyone has a different perception of relationships.

3. IMMATURE: An Argentinian short about the life of a Greengrocer called Don Luis that has a special power. The story is very engaging, funny and perfect for beginners.

These 3 shorts are a must see on Lingopie.

1 Like

I found the cartoons easier to follow at first. My favorite is Kitty is not a Cat. The language is spoken clearly and slowly compared to many of the other programs. I was also able to follow most of Violent Stands (a documentary about violence between fans of rival football teams). Some of the interviews with local football fans were tough, but on average it wasn’t too difficult.

2 Likes

Hi George!
Thank you for your recommendations :fire:

1 Like

Great! I’ll try them today.

2 Likes

Hi :wave: Thanks for all the recommendations! :blush:

1 Like