Facts about Germany

:dizzy:The legal age to start drinking alcohol is 16 years.
:dizzy:The Cinderella’s castle in the Disney’s movie was inspired in the German castle ‘Neuschwanstein Castle’ located in Bavaria.
:dizzy:The German federal coat of arms shows a black eagle which is also the national animal of the country.
:dizzy:Football is the most popular sport in Germany.
:dizzy:German is not only the official language in Germany but also in Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. Though they do have very distinctive dialects!
Do you know any more facts about the German culture? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley:

3 Likes

I was able to see Neuschwanstein Castle, and take a tour of the surroundings! It was beyond AWESOME!! There is also a second castle built right in front, whose owner was the father of Ludwig II. To say it looked like a place that came out straight from a tale is really to say the very least!!
Germany is just so lovely, especially because it has some of the most breathtaking castles in the whole world!!

2 Likes

The pictures I’ve seen of Germany’s castles are breathtaking, so I can hardly imagine what they might look like in person. I would love to visit some of them some day!