Favourite short films?

Hello!!
I’ve been browsing Lingopie’s catalogue and lately I’ve been particularly enjoying the short films :film_strip: so I thought I’d ask you which were you favourite short films in the platform? :star_struck:

5 Likes

Hey there!
As I am into traveling and couchsurfing, the synopsis of “zu Besuch” (visiting) really got me! At the beginning it looks like a simple short film, until the answer appears at the end and … simply, mind blowing. :exploding_head: You’re really not expecting that twist at the end :hushed:
I HIGHLY recommend it! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I really prefer short films over movies! :relaxed: There is one called “The last Will” that got me right to the end! Very good. Another one I highly recommend, as I love comedies is “Couples”, it’s contemporary, inclusive and full of well-known actors! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi there! I’ve really enjoyed ‘Spielzeugland’ (Toyland), this is a very sad and emotional film, I really recommend you watch it, it even won an Oscar for Best Live Action Short Film !

2 Likes

It’s a very good shortfilm!

2 Likes

I enjoyed The Christmas Story and Snow White.

5 Likes

I liked visiting a lot! But kind of didn’t understand the end: Is the flat haunted? Or what conclusion did you get?

1 Like

Christmas Story was so funny! :laughing:

2 Likes