Favourite tools of LingoPie and how to use them!

Hello there! I wanted to share some of my favorite tools for learning a language in the platform, I usually use them all but the are some in particular that work the best for me!

-Pop Quiz, this is a great tool for memorizing words, while playing a game of choosing between different options the correct translation of a word.

-Say it, this tool is designed to help you with the pronunciation of words in German, I truly like this one to help me see if I’m saying the words right!

-Mashup, you can activate the mashup by clicking in the subtitles.The mashup shows you in each line what’s the translation of the most important word in the phrase.

Let me know if you have tried these tools! Which are your favourite? :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

5 Likes

MashUp is a great tool because it lets you watch the shows with regular English subtitles but it lets you know how some of the words are said in German, so you can relax while you watch and learn some words!

5 Likes

I had no idea these tools were available, thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

I also didn’t realise these tools were available, brilliant, will try them out soon!

4 Likes

Amazing features!
My favorite is the “Say it” one. It is so useful to practice your accent and conversational skills. :speaking_head:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes