Funny Pick Up Lines in German

Since Valentine’s Day is coming up, I thought it would be fun to share some pick up lines in German, so that we can keep on practicing the language and also learn some new words in this so known ‘lover’s day! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:
I’ll start with a corny and quite known pick up line :rofl:
“Hast du dir eigentlich wehgetan, als du vom Himmel gefallen bist? “ (Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?)
Can you come up with other pick up lines? Leave them in the comments down below! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Well, its not really a pick up line, but here goes one: “Ich habe Sehnsucht nach dir”.
I like the word “Sehnsucht” wich hasn’t an exactly traduction. It can be specifically longing for some unknown joy. The concept appears in many poems and songs.
But for a lovers day I would just said… “Gehen wir ein Bier trinken?” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Nice one! Drinking a nice and cold beer it’s always a great plan! I don’t know anyone who would say no to that :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hast du zufällig ein Navi dabei? Ich suche nämlich den Weg zu deinem Herzen.

Or

Ich muss dich leider anzeigen wegen Diebstahl. Du hast mir nämlich mein Herz gestohlen.

Of course one would have to be very charming to pull these cheesy lines off…haha.

4 Likes

I love them! :heart: Definitely almost all pickup lines are cheesy! I can’t think of one that is not :joy:

2 Likes