How can I report flashcard issues?

I’ve noticed there are a fair amount of flashcards that will not have the word they are asking about in the reference sentence and accompanying video clip. What’s the fastest and easiest way to report these for correction?

1 Like

Same. I’m using flashcards from a German show Stereotyp and for the first two episodes, some of the flashcard video clips and sentences don’t match the word on the card.

1 Like

Agreed, sometimes the translated word just isn’t in the written example or the video segment. This makes reviewing flashcard a bit more difficult than it should be.

See example image below:

Agreed that a button could be added, I also think a link back to the original video player, paused on the subtitle would also alleviate the flashcard misalignment issue.

A: It would be possible to get video context beyond the flashcard sample;
B: It would be possible to use the reporting button already built into the video player.

1 Like

Thank you all for your precious feedback!
We are constantly working on making the platform better and better.
I will share it it to our team and product manager. :slightly_smiling_face:

Noticed this issue also. And there seem to be very few
Few and very far between comments and changes or additions of content. It would be nice to be able to watch any episode over again, which is the way immersion works. You see the same episode over snd over again. Its not merely hearing the same word in different context. It is like flashcards. If you are using them for anatomy and phisiology, you mix them up, but it us always the same kidney or appendix, just in a slightly different p!ace. That sentence makes sense o ly if you ever neefed to know anatomy etc, but it does make sense. So how do i do that? Watch the same exact episode of the show until i know the script by gesrs, in german and english? And if not, why not?

1 Like

Also having flashcard issues. They are suuuuuuper laggy. If you click the “know” checkmark nothing happens. The cards don’t advance and it just sits there.

1 Like

All right, everyone! My name is Shaked and I am the person in charge of the product, thank you for sharing this.

I can imagine how frustrating it must be, but don’t worry, we’re aware of it and about to release a fix.

I can also be reached at shaked@lingopie.com if you have any questions/issues or need some guidance on how to make the most of Lingopie. I’d love to get to know you better and help make your experience as great as possible

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for this. Now that the checkmark (“I know it”) button works a bunch of my flashcards are blank. Thank you for looking into this!

1 Like

As shown in the screen capture:

Hello! Thank you for this. Now that the checkmark (“I know it”) button works a bunch of my flashcards are blank. Thank you for looking into this!

1 Like

@hhgoodwin_95990 can you pls email me your lingopie user email? shaked@lingopie.com

1 Like