Lingopie Open Class - JAN 31 2022 at 12 PM EST

Don’t miss our new Spanish language open class themed on the Argentinian short “IMMATURE.”

The open class will contain a grammatical class as well as a vocabulary class, both of which you will be able to put in practice in the conversational part. Whether you’ve seen it or not, you should definitely join to take advantage of these great Spanish learning opportunities. Join us to…

• Deep dive into the storyline of “Inmaduros”.
  • Attend a free grammatical and vocabulary class by Gabi, our inhouse Spanish teacher.
  • Practice your conversational skills with Spanish experts.
  • Take part in fun language exercises and games.
  • Participate in questions and answers with our language experts.

Whether you are a beginner or advanced, do not worry. The conversation will be divided into levels, just join, relax and enjoy a great Spanish conversation between Lingopie’s friends

Register here: Open class around the Spanish short "IMMATURE"

The class will be 1 hour and 30 minutes

I can’t wait to see you all!!! :fire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

It will be my second Open Class and I won’t missed it! Interact with others Spanish learners is the greatest idea ever!

3 Likes

These Open Classes are great!! I will definitely join :smile:

2 Likes

This is such a great idea!!! I can’t wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll join! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

How nice, I will make my best to connect. I speak Spanish since I was a child, but I would love to see the class and also see a short film from my country Argentina!

1 Like

Sounds great! I hope to be able to participate.

1 Like

I’ll be there, sounds very interesting!

1 Like

Excitiiiing!!! Cannot wait :smiley: :star_struck:

1 Like

Sounds amazing. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Nice! I will be there! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Quiero participar, suena interesante la propuesta.

1 Like

Gran idea! Won’t miss it!!! :nerd_face::sparkles:

1 Like

What a great initiative! I’ll keep it in mind.

1 Like

:star_struck: I can’t wait. I love this show, it has so much to talk about our language and culture! I wouldn’t miss it for anything.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to be there! This is going to be my first Open Class, soI’mreally excited!

1 Like