Here is a little fun exercise to do, to put your Italian a little bit into practice!
Choose the correct adjective
- La pasta alla carbonara è (Carbonara pasta is good)
- L’estate è la stagione più (Summer is the most beautiful season)
- Il caffè è (the coffee is hot)
Choose the right article
- ___ Ragazza (girl)
- ___ Scuola (school)
- ___ Penna (Pen)
Change the sentence from singular to plural
- Vado a scuola (I go to school):
- Mangio il biscotto (I eat the cookie):
- La macchina rossa (the red car):
Why don’t you try out to these 3 short exercises and then post the answer? Let’s see how far we have come with our knowledge of Italian.