Luchino Visconti films

Hello, my name is Florian, I’m new to this site. Very keen to exploring good ways to learning Italian. I very much like films by Luchino Visconti. Would anyone be so kind to tell me where to stream some of his works in original language and ideally English or German captions?
Have a nice Sunday

3 Likes

Hi Florian! :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for your interest! Although we do not movies by Luchino Visconti, we do have lots of historical movies and shows!
These are my personal suggestions, that I have watched and absolutely loved!!
Italian: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie
Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie
German: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie

3 Likes

Hello there! Really welcome to our community, My name is Julio and I’m one of the professors of Italian.

We have some films in the catalog, and I really hope you like it:
The Meeting

Similar to the way of Luchino did in his films.

Also we have this other:
Janara

That is a film of suspense.

I hope you like it, also keep in mind that you can post here for every kind of question or what you may want to shar with us! Benvenuto! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hello Languageleaner21, thank you for the links… how did you find this italian series? why i couldn’t it in the catalog? how can i find more italian tv series? thank you very much…

2 Likes

Hi itastile_39108 :slight_smile: I hope you are loving your experience with Lingopie! There are tons of Italian series that are available on the platform. To find series, my suggestion is to hit on the zoom lens icon on the top right of the corner. Once you’ve done that you will be prompted with a page where you can either choose the genre of the series you want to watch or your can type in the specific title if needed. Or just simply scroll down the platform where you can find sections of different categories you can navigate through. Here is a shot that will help you!
If you need some suggestions let me know, and I will be more than happy to help you :slight_smile: