New Russian content?

Does anyone know when there will be some new Russian content? A bunch of shows expired not long ago, but I didn’t get the impression that new content was added.

1 Like

Hi there :smiling_face:
We’re working on it, and I hope we’ll provide new content soon.
In the meantime, maybe you can help me out and tell me what kind of content you’d like to see?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs:
I’ll see if we can do something about it

Thank you so much for your help Olga.

I look forward to seeing those movies.

Thx again.

Glad this thread is interesting to others as well! I would like to see more light-hearted entertaining content. I tire of the romantic dramas–which seem to dominate. And some of the content is thoughtful but quite dark/heavy. I tend to stream during lunchtime, and I would like something entertaining but engaging.

2 Likes

I came on here being around B2 German and living in Germany. I’m starting Russian and Spanish so was really chuffed when I came across LingoPie and found all the content in these three languages. I was most impressed with the comprehensive kids and music sections for Spanish, so I think this is what I would like to see also in Russian. There’s a few cartoons in the Russian section, but some of the music videos particularly for kids in the Spanish section were excellent and covered lots of the basics. I’d love to see that in the Russian section and I am really pleased there is now a music section in German and it would be amazing to see that extended.

1 Like

Wow!
German and Russian, and Spanish! That sounds cool :hugs:

Of course, someday we’ll have a music section in Russian as well, but that’s not a priority right now.
Right now we’re working on content for beginners, cartoons, and shows with easy vocabulary.

1 Like

My dream would be for them to add the movie Breakfast at Daddy’s. I have probably watched it over a hundred times and never get tired. Best acting and perfect music in one film I have ever seen. I’ve learned the lyrics to all the songs but one as I can’t find it anywhere. A couple of the series on here have been extremely good and I may try to get addicted to watching them.

1 Like

I love the concept, the dual subtitles and the flash card options. I would like there to be more movies and comedy TV shows or YouTube videos. I’m able to import full videos from YouTube and sync them to my Lingq account so I would like there to be an option on LingoPie too or if there is anything I can do to recommend very helpful YouTube channels I can.

1 Like

it would be amazing if we had some old russian classic movies . ı belive watching old classics is a good way to understand the culture and the sociaty , also they are generally focused on more common and daily topics that will be helpful for us all

3 Likes

I completely agree! Is there an update on when there will be any new content?

1 Like

Hi there!
Yes, we gonna have new content in February :partying_face:

You could go on learning with some podcasts maybe? You could learn with me

Oh, wow! I’m so glad. Thank you for the update!!! Love learning with Lingopie.

1 Like

Do we know what new content is being added next month? Movies or TV shows?

Спасибо

1 Like

2 Likes

Olga,
You guys do a wonderful job of picking materials. Thank you. I have been amazed at the quality of the Russian TV series that you have provided. I did not expect it at all. Great work. The music will be awesome. Currently it is hard to find a lot of Russian songs with subtitles at all and there ae only a few that have both languages (Russian and English). I have found a few and they are very useful.

2 Likes

I agree! I am happy to see anything new. Thank you for working on it!