New To Forum- Learning French

New here. What is the best way to use this forum to become a better French speaker? Currently learning French.

Hello dear French learner. My name is Roxana and I’m a French Team member at Lingopie. I am here to help you with your French learning. Please, do not hesitate to ask for anything you would like to know.
:fleur_de_lis: :fleur_de_lis: :fleur_de_lis:
Welcome to our forum! The best way is reading the posts to learn new vocabulary. Almost every post is written in French and translated into English too in case there are words that readers can’t understand.

Another way is trying to comment in French even if you can use short sentences because that helps you use what you have learnt so far.

And if there is something that you would like to know about the language or the French culture you can ask here and we will give you the answer you need.

Being active is the best way to learn and making mistakes is part of the learning process so it is very positive too.

Thank you for your question! :fleur_de_lis: :fleur_de_lis: :fleur_de_lis:

To learn even more, you can also go to our platform and on the left menu you will find Lingo Lessons. There you can book one-to-one lessons of French.
And we also have webinars to learn grammar and to have a space for conversation. :wink: