Our Private Lessons!

Hello dear French learners. My name is Roxana and I’m a French Team member at Lingopie. I am here to help you with your French learning. Please, do not hesitate to ask for anything you would like to know.
:mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board: :computer: :mortar_board:

Hi French Learners! In case you haven’t seen it, we have a button on our platform to book β€œOne-on-one Private Lessons” to learn even more French and have fun with one of our Teachers! :star_struck:

I’m leaving the link here so that you can go and take a look!
Bonne JournΓ©e :sunny:

5 Likes

Merci for sharing Roxana !

1 Like

Avec plaisir Mayara :slight_smile:

Merci, Roxana. C’est fantastic! (I hope the expression is correct :see_no_evil: )

1 Like

Merci Delfi! It β€œsounds” great! Just a little spelling change β€œfantastique” :wink: :star_struck:

1 Like

Amazing!!! Thank you Roxie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: A great opportunity to improve our French Skills! Thanks Roxie!

2 Likes

Is it possible to try a single lesson before committing to a 4 lesson package?

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your message. We do not have the only one class option because in our first class we do the evaluation of the level of each student and from the second lesson on we work on the video corresponding to the next class. Those following three lessons of the pack are meant to get to know some of our shows, our approach and our teachers. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you.
I will sign up for the lesson package

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup madame, cette application est tres efficace, je l’utilise rΓ©guliΓ¨rement .

2 Likes