SPANISH OPEN CLASS - MARCH 15, 2022 at 12 PM EST

Don’t miss our first open class discussion about podcasts from many countries. In it, we’ll dive into various topics related to three noteworthy podcasts from Spain, Argentina, and Mexico. You’ll learn about what makes them popular, as well as get insights into fun and cultural facts.

Our Lingopie teammates, Deborah, Gaby, and Nela will host this special class as well as provide helpful conversation points, grammar tips, and writing exercises. Additionally, participants will get a super unique chance to create their very own podcast as part of a group project.

Selected podcasts:

This is an exciting chance for you to enhance your language skills.

• Practice with an in-house teacher
  • Work on your writing and conversation skills
  • Take part in games and exercises

We also have a Q&A!

Duration: 1 hour

Register here: Open Spanish Class on Podcasts

Looking forward to seeing you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cool! I love the fact it includes different countries! I will definitely check it out!!

1 Like

This is very exciting and I want to be part of it. I’m concerned about potential confusion about the time, though, because it has been more than once that I’ve tried to join one of your sessions and didn’t have the time right. When I added the event to the google calendar, it didn’t show the time I thought it was going to be at, either, according to what the description stated.

To complicate matters even further, we have just had our spring time change in Canada and the United States. We are now an hour earlier than before, so that could potentially cause some confusion.

Anyway, I have missed these events before because of such confusion, but since I am already in the process of trying to make a bilingual podcast, I’d really like to be there! Hope it works out.

Thanks.

I totally agree! Spanish is sooo wide! I’m excited about this open class. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! I’m happy to hear you want to join our webinars. The webinar starts at 9am PST /12pm EST. I hope you to see you there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was there and really enjoyed the webinar!

I wanted to let you know, though, that the timing of the reminder e-mail seems to have been wrong. At the end of the webinar, the count down on that e-mail was still counting down. According to that e-mail, it looked like the webinar hadn’t started yet. There was also a guy who joined at the end who thought the webinar was just about to begin. I wonder what the solution could be so that there would be less confusion. I’m imagining a countdown on a page, right on the website, so that if you check from anywhere in the world, you can see when the webinar will be and even click the link right on that page to get there. Anyway, it’s just an idea.

You are all doing a great job and I’m so happy I found this website!

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

That sounds super cool!! I’m looking forward to it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the open class and thank you very much for your feedback.
We are currently working to solve this problem.
I hope to see you on our next webinars very soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait, I’ve always wanted to join a webinar! The idea of having a conversation with a native sounds great!

1 Like