Take a look!-Our Private Lessons!

Hello dear French learners. My name is Roxana and I’m a French Team member at Lingopie. I am here to help you with your French learning. Please, do not hesitate to ask for anything you would like to know.
:computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer: :woman_teacher: :computer:

This time I am sharing with you a sample of the way we work with our students.
Every lesson includes an episode of one of our shows or a short film on our platform!
We believe that we can learn a language while having fun!
Your homework will be to watch the next show for your next lesson. That’s fun too!
In our one-on-one lessons we use a dynamic learning method and we focus in what every student needs to improve during his or her learning experience with Lingopie.

β€œDon’t love me in dreams” is the short film that our students watch for this lesson.

If you are ready to learn more French, you can book your lessons here!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Leave your comment here!
Don’t forget that if you are a beginner, you can always adjust the speed of the video! :film_projector:

Here is the link if you would like to watch this short film!
Don’t forget that if you are a beginner, you can always adjust the speed of the video!