Two short films about autism

Autism is clearly a sensitive topic. That’s why today I would like to introduce you to two Russian short films we have on Lingopie on this topic: “Each 88” and “Bunny in the Rain”.

:eight_pointed_black_star: “Each 88” presents us with a post-life scenario, where people are assigned in which body they will be reborn. When a young soldier that died in battle is told to be born in the body of a person with autism, an internal struggle is generated within him.

A very nice, emotional and educational film.
Link: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie

:eight_pointed_black_star: “Bunny in the Rain” shows us a more dramatic situation. A child with autism is not accepted by his parents, and in the midst of his mother’s indifference and his father’s abuse, he finds understanding from his nanny. All the events, including a very emotional ending that I won’t spoil to you, are based on real events.

I definitely finished watching it with tears in my eyes!
Link: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie

Both films are very interesting to empathize with what people with autism go through. And that is very important because, quoting “Each 88”:
:dizzy: “I don’t care who I’m born into, because there are people who understand.” :dizzy:

Have you seen these films yet? What do you think? I read you. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, they seem very interesting. :tv:

1 Like