Weekly recommendation: El Principito (Le Petit Prince)

One of the things I really like to do is read, and I find this section in the catalog from LingoPie really great because it links the best of both worlds: books and learn Spanish! :smiley:

Besides, Le Petit Prince is one of my favorite books of my whole life! So, this week I listened to it while I was doing other things and it really worked! :nerd_face:

The show is very beginners friendly and I only had to repeat some words, in order to understand them, once in a blue moon. It’s highly recommended!! And also in the catalog you can find other wonderful authors and books! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here I leave you the link of Le Petit Prince in case you want to practise Spanish:

I hope you enjoy it as much as myself every time I listen to it/ read it. :slightly_smiling_face:

"What is essential is invisible to the eye.”

Which book would you like to find in LingoPie? :thinking:

4 Likes

Hi :wave: Thanks for your recommendation! It’s one of my favorite books ever! :dizzy:

2 Likes

That’s great! Thank you very much for the recommendation :fire:

2 Likes

Isn’t this only about half the book?

One of my favorite books as a child! I remember reading it time and time again :rofl:

Another book I used to read as a child that I would like to find is “The Last Magician or Bilembambudín”, by Argentinian writer Elsa Bornemann. It’s a wacky story with some interesting characters :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi! Yes, it was about half of the book. Now, the whole book is available. Thanks for letting us know. Hope you enjoy this amazing story! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there! I absolutely adore this book! Even though it is marked as a “children’s-book”, I think it gains a new meaning when you read it as an adult! Definitely a must-read to me! :laughing: :open_book:

2 Likes

Hi! I haven’t heard of that book before. But it sounds great! Thanks for your recommendation! :blush:

Hi :wave: Thanks for telling that! :blush:

Hi, Paloma! Yes! You’re right! You read it from another perspective and you really get to understand it much better! :dizzy:

1 Like