Welcome to Korea!

안녕하세요, 여러분! 잘 지내요? – Hey everyone, doing well?

My name is Cesar and I’m in the Korean team and ready to help you and follow all you guys trough this learning journey. I will be popping up in the forum to send u tips, suggestion of shows and curiosities about Korean language and culture. You definitely can count on me.
Today I brought a really useful expression that is:
사랑해요. (Saranghaeyo), that means “I love you”.
Can u find this expression in “It’s Spring”? It is a really good animation and a possible head start during your learning process. Go there and say it to me once u find it!

We in the Korean team are working really hard to bring the best of LingoPie to all you, hope you are enjoying.

나중에 보자! – See you later!

9 Likes

This is mazing!
I actually know nothing about the Korean language but I can’t wait to dive in it and start learning :smiley:
And I already learned a word: 사랑해요. (Saranghaeyo) -
Thank you :star_struck:

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been always intrigue about this language and the Korean culture! I can’t wait to inmerse myself in it and lern everything about it! This is such great news! :smiley: :gift_heart:

3 Likes

I’m glad Korean is here! I’m not learning it (yet…) but I’ve seen some movies and series … They were emotional but funny at the same time. I fell in love with many of them. <3

3 Likes

Fantastic! I really enjoy a lot of movies and series produced in Korea, so maybe it’s time to take advantage of Lingopie and start learning a bit of the language! :clap:t4:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to learn more about this language, country and its culture. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I‘m trying this app. I’ve been learning Korean for almost 4 years now. We run GLEx2020 podcast, teach beginner Korean privately and at https://HiLokal.Page.link/3Hf4 and I plan to review apps and recommend those I like.

So far the It‘s Spring, there’s a mis subtitled part when Ari left and DongDong was closing the door.
It was subtitled „춰 dance“, but it should have been „추워 it’s cold“ because it was winter.

Anyway, I do like it so far, but I’m not sure how much content you all have for now. I plant to watch as many as I can in a week :slight_smile: Best wishes!

So far I watched 2, but it keeps cutting me off before the the story is done… the endings feel like they’re cut off. Maybe it’s only meant to be 5-10 minute videos. I will keep exploring

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s true, I will fix the sub right away, thank you for your feedback and we will keep working to make the experience better and better.

Hope to see you araund often :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Hi guys! I’m Milena, but you can call me Milly! I’m also part of the korean team in Lingopie and I can assure yall that we are doing our best to make you guys have the best experience here :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
You can count on me to help you out in this journey ~~~~

3 Likes

Korean! This is great news! Can’t wait to check out the selection. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am very excited to learn more about this amazing language and culture! :star_struck:

2 Likes

cesar, the translations are wrong when you click on individual words. so how can we get lingopie to fix this??

3 Likes

This is very common for this website unfortunately. There are tons of errors. It’s strange considering this site’s only real features are still very much incomplete.

2 Likes

Hi, Blizm, we are aware about the problems and working hard to fix it as soon as possible.
We in the Korean team will recomend good and already fixed ones on the next post in the forum, so keep in touch and let us know what you think.

Thank you for ur feedback, and we ae sure that you will get a better experience sooner than you think!

Best regards,
Cesar

1 Like

Hey Jay,

We are already fixing most of the mistakes that were on air. It’s a tough work, but I can assure you that we are listening and doing our best to fix it as soon as possible.
We in the Korean team will recomend good and already fixed ones on the next post in the forum, so keep in touch and let us know what you think.
Feel free to send feedbacks and we will always listen and do the best for the users.

Best regards,
Cesar

1 Like