Welcome to the Lingopie Community Forum

This forum is exclusive for all Lingopie language learners and we are glad you are here :slight_smile: Take part in discussions on how you can be one of hundreds of thousands of people who’ve learned new languages with Lingopie.

Before starting, there are a few things you should be aware of:

1. Read the rules - This is fundamental in order to have a good and safe environment for everyone.
  2. Stay on topic
  3. Create a precise and short title for your topic
  4. Post in the correct category

If you’re learning Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Russian you can ask questions about the language you’re learning in each category. Click the links :slight_smile:

In the popular shows category, you’ll find our most successful series/movies and the discussion around them

Go to the Lingopie News Category to learn more about our current news, which includes the most recent updates, features, new releases, and much more.

Check out Lingopie Events for the most up-to-date information about our Webinars, YouTube livestreams, and events.

3 Likes

Will Lingopie be available to watch on other devices such as tv? I have a smart tv where I can use the Internet and logged into My Lingopie account, but could not watch it from my tv.

5 Likes

Hi! It’s now available via airplay on iOS, and it should be available on Android users this week.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for creating a space to talk with other members. Is there any chance of us getting more flash cards and tests?

2 Likes

Hi! It is our pleasure. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When it comes to flashcards and tests, every word you click from the subtitles becomes a flashcard. As a result, the more episodes you watch and words you click, the more flashcards you’ll have to practice on.
I hope this was helpful.

1 Like

Hi! The app seems to be available for phones (and tablets I suppose) but not for Android TV. I think it would be a great addition as basically any regular streaming service supports Android TV. Are there any plans in that sense? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!
We still don’t support streaming on Android TV, but you can cast the shows on your TV.

Welp some where down the long dusty trail leads me to spain an then ill speaking like almost a native, thats pretty cool.

1 Like