Which Has Been the Show from LingoPie that You Liked the Most?

Kitty is not a Cat, Untamed By Nature, Immature, are some of the shows I have been watching on LingoPie. Is there one that has caught your attention more than another? The ones I enjoyed the most were: Neverfilms and Letters to My Ex. :film_projector:

I can see them over and over again and I don’t get bored of watching them. :heart_eyes:

Which is yours? Which one do you recommend? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I must say I LOVED the movie “The English Spaniard”, simply awesome!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The ones I really liked were “Olmos y Robles” and “Servir y Proteger”, both police and Spanish series :oncoming_police_car:

1 Like

The show that I liked the most are:

• “Inmaduros” - Argentina
  • “Before losing” - Spain
  • “Cindy and Maite” - Mexico
    They are all very easy to follow and perfect for beginners. :grinning:
4 Likes

Oswaldo is my favorite!

8 Likes

I totally agree… and I also think Oswaldo is the best. I’ve watched every episode in Spanish… and now I’m actually watching Oswaldo in French!

4 Likes

Kitty no es un Gato and Boy Scauts.

4 Likes

Kitty no es un gato, Oswaldo and even boj. I love all of these, great for a short break from the longer shows.

A few of my favorite movies/shows are Promesas de Arena (Sand Promises) really exciting action/story., Olmos y Robles, La Memoria Del Agua (The Memory of Water). I really got invested in this story, great drama.

Mystery movies/shows that I liked are Guante Blanco, (White glove) El Caso: Crónica de sucesos (The Case: Chronicle of Events) and Los Misterios de Laura. (The mysteries of Laura.). ALL 3 of these I wanted to binge watch straight through.

Los Misterios de Laura, has a third season and I really hope lingopie adds it to their catalog (if possible).

Ed

7 Likes

All the options sound great! I wrote them down in a list and I’m going to watch them :popcorn:Thanks for your recommendations! :relaxed:

3 Likes

I loved Traicion, Olmos y Robles, Los Misterios de Laura, La Señora. I try to stick to the Spanish ones for now so I get used to that dialect. I find the Latin American shows harder to understand.

4 Likes

Ah I forgot about Guante Blanco and El Caso. Both of those are excellent as well, I agree!

4 Likes

The one show that got me to subscribe is Untamed Nature, I just love to learn about animals and this guy is so interesting plus he speaks clearly.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your suggestions :star_struck:

1 Like

El Continental, I am hooked.

5 Likes

Jamie’s got tentacles is so easy sometimes!

1 Like

I really enjoy Oswaldo! Very colorful and entertaining.
¡Realmente disfruto de Oswaldo! Muy colorido y entretenido. :ok_hand::heart:

2 Likes

Oswaldo is a must watch tv show at Lingopie :smiley:

Yes agreed. My favourite is untamed by nature - learning cool things at same time as learning Spanish and easy to understand

2 Likes

I watched the 1st episode of Oswaldo which was funny and I definitely plan to continue to watch that and I watched the season 1, episode 1 of Viktor Ros which was good except it took forever because I’m not advanced enough so I plan on finding much shorter shows

1 Like

Short films and short tv shows episodes are a great way to learn if you are a beginner!
Here are some links to interesting shows:

Immature: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie
Cindy&Maite: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie
In the clouds: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie
Beta: Learn a Language with TV Shows and Movies - Lingopie

Good luck :slight_smile: