Why are you learning Italian?

Hello, Italian students!
I’m curious to know why you are learning Italian and, what aspect of the Italian language you appreciate the most. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi! I learn Italian because of its culture and traditions, I think that the most beautiful part of learning a language is getting to know its culture! And we all know by far that Italy has the most interesting culture ever :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi! :slight_smile: Because I think that Italian is one of the most romantic language I have ever heard! Not only that but also the culture, the history and the fact that some of the most renown figures such as Dante, Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, are Italian, makes it even more fascinating!

2 Likes

I have italian classes twice a week and almost every day I watch Italian content on Lingopie. Learning the language has many reasons for me but I’d say art and how lovely Italian sounds are on my top 5 reasons :it:

1. Some Brazilians has the opportunity to get double citizenship and I’m working te become half Italian (thanks to my gran grand father :slight_smile:)
  2. I love art and everything related about it. Talking about art without mention Italy has no sense. Btw I really want to to visit Florence (Firenze)
  3. I’m reading the The Divine Commedy in Portuguese so it would be amazing to read in Italian.
2 Likes

I’m learning Italian for the same reason :point_up_2:,
I’m from Argentina and I can get the Italian citizenship thanks to my grand parents, but as I couldn’t meet them, I’m now studying to learn more about their language and their culture,

2 Likes

I am learning Italian because I am fascinated by the Italian culture and history, and I absolutely love the way it sounds!!!

2 Likes